Friday, November 16, 2012
The book Speak was very intriguing and I learned a lot from it. I showed me that no matter what you go through there is always an upside. People really care about what other people think and they let that effect them. Another thing that I learned is that you never know what is going on in another persons life unless they tell you. I really like the book.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
my friend was alienated from the rest of the people at school. At the beginning of the school year she had friends that she hung out with all the time. Once homecoming came around and my friend ran for homecoming court against this other girl she was basically shunned from the person she was running against. She is feeling really left out from the things that are going on with her friend.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
1. You will treated equally
2. Computers are used for only educational purposes
3. The teachers are here to help you
4. You will have time to finish all your work in class
5. The dress code is enforced
6. Bullying is not allowed
7. The cafeteria has real meat
8. These are the best days of your life
9. We will not push you to do more then you can do
10. There is no “teamwork” on assignments